HOME
NEW: Visit my Mustang's Spec Page

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1967 Mustangs

Why the 67 Mustang Fastback?

Quite frankly, I fell in love with the 67 Shelby years ago. It is the quintessential muscle car if you ask me. It is perfect, from the front grille all the way to the rear decklid and tail lights. I love this car.

















Unfortunately, the price of these reflect the perfection. Original Shelby's fetch far into triple digits and even converted fastbacks can fetch upwards of over $50k. Too rich for my blood. I need something I am not afraid to get out on the road and drive, the way it should be. That is why I have decided to look for a decent 67 fastback that I can not only enjoy but also work on.


My Dream Garage:
  • 1967 Mustang Fastback - All black with red interior accents
  • 1966 Mustang Convertable - Red with white interior
  • 1932 Ford Roadster - Black with red interior, 5.0 engine and 5 speed manual
  • 1969 Dodge Charger - all black
  • 1963 Lincoln Continental Convertable with Suicide Doors
  • 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
  • 1982 DeLorean DMC-12
  • 2005 Ford GT (when I win the lottery)
  • 2007 Shelby GT500 - Black with red stripe

I know I will never own all those cars, but a kid can dream right?

Hit HOME to see what I am working on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment