HOME
NEW: Visit my Mustang's Spec Page

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blue Cruise

Went to the All Ford Blue Cruise yesterday.  There are a couple of Ford and Mustang car clubs around here and I wanted to see what they are about.  Don't think I am going to be joining any, but it was still a cool show with some cool cars there.  There was even a De Tomaso Pantera there!  If you remember that is one of the cars that is on my list.  It was a perfect day outside, I got to meet a couple new people, and learned of some more good car shows to go in the area.

Here is a slideshow of some of the cars at the show:




Sidenote: got the mustang on the highway for an extended period of time and I have to say it ran pretty well.  It was running at 60mph around 3k rpms with the 4 speed.  It wasn't the smoothest ride ever, but it wasn't like the car was shaking to pieces either, I definitely feel more comfortable now driving it on the highway.

Sidenote 2:  Messed around with the width of the page so I can get some bigger pictures in the posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment