HOME
NEW: Visit my Mustang's Spec Page

Monday, March 3, 2014

Under Construction: Part 2

This is part two of a three part series:

So now the foundation is poured and ready for the structure to be build.  For the structure I went with Coach House Garages. My real estate agent recommended them and I am glad he did, these guys do a good job.  Although I don't think they were ready for how determined I was to get a garage up as soon as possible, they finally came through.  The tried to tell me I had to wait till the spring, but I was determined and able to sub out the concrete in order to meet their timeline before their winter shutdown.  The cool thing with Coach House is that they pre-build everything in their warehouse, which allows them to get everything installed quickly.  There was a crew of seven guys that showed up at 7:00 am and they were done by 3:30 pm the very same day.  They are a well oiled machine and pictures don't do it justice.

Three walls up within the first hour

Progress by 9:00am


One more hour has passed

Structure up and doors on already


Roofing going up after lunch

Putting on the finishing touches


And done

Finished entrance

View from inside

Almost 10' to the trusses, do I smell a lift?




No comments:

Post a Comment